Some cool deserted houses on the way.
They will never smile at the same time.
Jess Robertson and Bethany Soelberg
Dan and Jess
Nate and Bethany
The gang heading in.
We only had one towel so they had to share. What cuties.
The water is cold... I wasn't ready to get in yet. Matt is rude.
The Adseros (Matt needs some sun).
The Soelbergs
The Robertsons
Caught some tadpoles, or as Eldon says, "Tadapolts"
Dan got up that high, and didn't see a safe way down...
So he went up all the way and hiked down.
Jess teaching Bear to kiss frogs
Hypnotizing frogs.
Going in for the kill.
Bethany doesn't seem to think it's a good idea. Go CeCe!!
Matt and Bennett choosing the wrong.
I wanna eat him (Eldon that is).
The three pools. Photo Cred: Jess. She climbed a cliff for this one (of course).
I did get in when the sun came out.
Wadi Madbah!!!

























No comments:
Post a Comment